“The best among you are those who learn the Quran and teach it”
The key to success of any Quran school is experienced and dedicated teachers and managers. We provide our teachers training and support to deliver the best, so children can learn in a caring environment. Along with our resources and curriculum, there is a strong focus on tutors to use a teacher’s handbook that encourages tutors to:
- Use a variety of teaching styles that focus on rewarding children
- Have high expectations of pupils so they are always motivated to learn
- Good classroom management
“The best among you is the one who learns and teaches the Majestic Quran”
To provide children with the best resources, teachers and environment where they can learn to read the Majestic Quran and learn the Fardh Ain of Islam. We want to inspire children so they will learn their religion enthusiastically and fall in love with Islam.
- To teach children to obey Allah and follow the Sunnah of the Blessed Messenger.
- To develop children’s ability to recite the Quran with Tajweed.
- To nurture moral and spiritual values of Taqwa, kindness, respect and patience.
Quality teaching of Quran and Islamic Studies will make children happy and satisfy parents. We often hear that children are not learning enough at the Masjid/Quran school, and parents aren’t satisfied, teachers often complain:
- Behaviour isn’t quite good enough
- Achievement isn’t quite high enough
- Staff aren’t motivated enough
What are the reasons behind this?
Some key elements of teaching and learning are missing. We can help you to refresh and re-energise your children to continue learning the Quran! We have over 20 years of experience in this field.
Let’s Learn Islam series
The Quran School Curriculum consists of a comprehensive syllabus for Islamic studies, a set of four beautiful textbooks and workbooks, a child-centred attractive Qaida in four parts, a Tajweed book, a book and posters for moral, social and spiritual development, a Salah diary to get children in the habit of praying regularly, and an array of educational posters for the classroom.
In order to monitor the progress of the pupil, we have a simple personal learning record for each child that tracks his/her progress, and that can be sent to parents.
Through our twenty years of teaching experience, we have put together a robust administration package, child protection policy, classroom rules, attendance register and fees collection.